Acta Scientific Open Access
Acta Scientific is an Internationally peer-reviewed publishing group that is indulged in publishing original articles with an emphasis on latest research findings. Acta Scientific aspires to bring eminent research information across the globe into light and aims to build an efficient platform for the researchers all over the world.
To explore the latest research developments.
To strengthen the research knowledge among the readers.
To contribute to the progress in scientific research.
To provide high quality online platform for publishing original research works.
Why publish with Acta Scientific?
1. International research journal that Publishes articles on Multidisciplinary fields. 2. Prompt Acknowledgement after receiving the article. 3. Thorough Double blinded peer review. 4. Rapid Publication after the article is peer reviewed through eminent reviewers. 5. Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty and originality. 6. Affordable publication fee. 7. Issue of Publication Certificate to author. 8. High visibility of your Published work. 9. Best Global knowledge sharing platform.Read more
Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor in a Known Case of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Same Site - A Rare Case Report with Review of Literature
- Srinitya Mulukutla, Shubhra Sharma, Sachin Wani, Hiral Shah and Ankit Shah
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 3 Issue 6: 10-15.
A Paradoxical Intruder Disfiguring the Face: Nasal Benign Fibrous Histiocytoma
- BP Belaldavar, Rajesh Radhakrishna Havaldar, Vijayalaxmi M Dhorigol, Kavya Garg and Sneha A Sankaran
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 3 Issue 6: 06-09.
Otorhinolaryngology OPD during COVID-19 Scenario
- Kshitija R Pathak
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 3 Issue 6: 02-05.
- Efstathios Koutsostathis
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 6: 08-12.
Effect of Green Coffee on Weight Management in Indian Population: A Pilot Study
- Heisnam David Singh and Mythily Subramaneyaan
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 6: 04-07.
Craniofacial Distraction Osteogenesis - An Overview and Review of Literature
- Ajish George Oommen and Riya Thankam Jose
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 6: 27-29.
Comparative Evaluation of Fracture Resistance of Root Dentine of Two MTA based Sealers and a Resin Sealer - An In Vitro Study
- Meenu G Singla and Usha Yadav
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 6: 21-26.
The Effect of Warm Gutta-Percha Techniques on Viability and Mineralized Tissue Associated Gene’s Transcripts of Human Periodontal-Ligament Mesenchymal Stem-Cells
- Nazife Tuğba Azmaz, Serife Buket Bozkurt, Sema Sezgin Hakki and Sema Belli
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 6: 11-20.
Weight Loss in Fixed Orthodontic Treatment - A Myth?
- Monika Mahajan
- Published: May 05, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 6: 04-10.
Influence of COVID-19 On India: Challenges, Innovations, Solutions, and Outcomes
- Ajay Kumar
- Published: March 16, 2021; Volume 4 Issue 4: 29-32.
Significant Differences in Nucleotide and Peptide Features Between Chromosomes Suggesting Sequence Non-randomness Across Chromosomes
- Gabriel ZK Lim, Hykal H Azmi, Mariia Dolmatova and Maurice HT Ling
- Published: March 16, 2021; Volume 4 Issue 4: 23-28.
A Newly Developed Wearable Chest Strap for Measuring Pulmonary Ventilation During Exercise
- G Harel, R Reuveni, M Segel, O Inbar, G Dubnov-Raz and M Scheinowitz
- Published: March 16, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 4: 29-40.
Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude of Pharmacy Students on Safe and Quality Use of Vaccination: A Cross Sectional Study
- Jibin Xavier, Jobin George, Rijinas EK, Jaseem EK, Muhammad Shahir NA and Juny Sebastian
- Published: March 16, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 4: 21-28.
The Screening for the Antitrypanosomal Potentials of the Extracts of Curcuma longa L.
- Muhammad Muhsin Fathuddin and Rafeedah Fathuddin
- Published: January 28, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 99-104.
Pharmacological and Analytical Aspects of Esculetin: A Comprehensive Review
- Manoj Gadewar, Lakhveer Singh, Mohd Kafeel and Dharmender
- Published: January 28, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 105-110.
Anomalous Vein Leading to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: A Rare Anomaly
- Shah Harsh R and Viraj S Tambwekar
- Published: January 28, 2021; Volume 2 Issue 2: 29-31.
Sign and Treatment an Aortic Stenosis: A Review Article
- Nanda Rachmad Putra Gofur, Aisyah Rachmadani Putri Gofur, Soesilaningtyas, Rizki Nur Rachman Putra Gofur, Mega Kahdina and Hernalia Martadila Putri
- Published: January 28, 2021; Volume 2 Issue 2: 22-28.
Posteriorly Expanded Supraclavicular Artery Flap Can Reach Distant More Reliable and Safe
- Abdolreza Rouientan, Alireza Hoseini Sianaki and Hojjat Molaei.
- Published: January 23, 2021; Volume 3 Issue 2: 38-41.
Telemedicine in Otolaryngology During COVID-19 Pandemic: Our Experience
- Vikasdeep Gupta, Vaibhav Saini, Gagandeep Kaur and Ankur Mohan.
- Published: January 23, 2021; Volume 3 Issue 2: 42-46.
Mutation: In spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 Variant
- Jitendra Kumar, Gauttam Bhatia, Arpeeta Mazumdar, Maneesh Bagai and Ashok Rattan.
- Published: January 22, 2021; Volume 4 Issue 2: 51-53.
- Oleg Khalidullin.
- Published: January 22, 2021; Volume 4 Issue 2: 45-50.
Eating Out of Home and Risk for Obesity: An Overview
- Rotondo G, Cazzaniga E and Palestini P.
- Published: January 21, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 126-136.
Identification of Lactic Acid Bacteria from Fermented Young Muskmelon (Cucumis melon Linn)
- Norng Chakriya, Dizon I Erlinda, Elegado B Francisco, Huon Thavrak, Ang Vichheka, Ly Sokheng, Prom Kimheang, Rith Sokuncharya, Masataka Uchino and Chay Chim.
- Published: January 21, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 120-125.
Beirut Blast: Life After 100 Days
- Romy Younan, Rita Badaoui, Laure Yammine, Nadim Ojeimi, Zeina Morcos and Georges El Hachem
- Published: : January 21, 2020; Volume 5 Issue 1: 28-30.
Initiation of the Most Appropriate Adverse Event Treatment is More Likely to Occur if the 6 Steps of the TARGET Strategy are Taken
- Christine Bettine Boers-Doets and Joel Brian Epstein
- Published: : January 21, 2020; Volume 5 Issue 1: 18-27.
Influence of Periapical Pathosis Upon Postoperative Pain Following Primary Root Canal Treatment in a Single Session Approach
- Mostafa I Negm
- Published: January 18, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 52-63.
Assessment of Mandibular and Dental Arch Profiles in Subjects with Mandibular Third Molar Impaction
- Asha V, Kim Upadhyay and Sow Bhagya Lakshmi
- Published: January 18, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 45-51.
Radicular Cyst with Associated Extramedullary Hematopoiesis: A Previously Undescribed Phenomenon. Literature Review and Report of a Case
- Toferer Astrid, Truschnegg Astrid, Beham-Schmid Christine and Beham Alfred
- Published: January 18, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 37-44.
- Flavia Luzia Bender.
- Published: January 16, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 58-59.
Nutritional Status of Diet Soft Drinks Consumption Among Chilean School Children
- Ximena Rodríguez Palleres, Gabriella Di Capua Ramírez and Álvaro Toledo San Martín.
- Published: January 16, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 60-66.
Schooling Effect in Economic Growth: Benchmarking Turkey vs High Income Countries
- Metin Gurler and Ozlem Ozsoy.
- Published: January 16, 2021; Volume 5 Issue 2: 67-79.